wtorek, 14 listopada 2017

Paradise

Cześć wszystkim!!!

Jako miłośniczka metalu, ponownie wybrałam moje ulubione farby
 Art Alchemy Metallique and Sparks od Finnabair.
Uwielbiam ich blask, konsystencję i jakość.
Dzięki tym farbom możesz w prosty sposób stworzyć coś niezwykłego.

 Hello everyone!!!

I'm a metal lover, I again chose my favorite 
Art Alchemy Metallique and Sparks paint from Finnabair.
I love their brilliance, consistency and quality. 
With the paint you can easily create something amazing.



Kaboszon pokryty farbką  Art Alchemy Sparks i brokatem od dołu wygląda bardzo interesująco.

Melange Art Pebbles covered with  Art Alchemy Sparks paint and glitter on the back are interesting, shiny elements on my tag.


Spójrzcie jak metalowe elementy dodają charakteru pracy.
Look,   as metal elements add character to the work.


  Użyłam / I used:


  
kolor/ color:  
Metallique:
Dragon's Eye
Plum Preserves 




Ściskam/ Hugs,
Karolina

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz